Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Week Three

Day 11:
I went to Al Fardan Building in fourth floor with Amal Salem who explained for me the HR department and I also met with other colleagues in the other departments. As working on Excel in the college helped me in the work as well in working on V lookup, I printed copy of passports and wrote in each one’s passport the office number and the people wise so it will be easy for me to work on v lookup tomorrow and I had lunch with my colleagues in the department. After that I went with Amel to Standard Chartered Saadiq to teach me how to deal with the cheaque and I collect brochures form there.
Day 12:
I reached Al Fardan Building at 10:20am and I started working by writing UAE Passport Details in the Excel sheet of SCB’s employee who did renew their passport. Then I had my lunch with my colleagues and Birthday party for one of our team.
Day 13:
I continued working on UAE Passport Details and I had chatting with my colleagues in the department about the work and their experience in the work
Day 14:
I continued working on UAE Passport Details Excel sheet, I had breakfast with my colleagues
and I made phone calls to make sure of their personal information.
Day 15:
I continued working on UAE Passport Details, searched online information about the SCB Company

No comments:

Post a Comment