Saturday, April 2, 2011

Week Seven

Day 31:
I went to the DIFC to continue my last two weeks in other team of a same department (Service & Delivery) and I went to my first team to say Hi to them (Sacha, Kristina, Bassam, Nida, Brad, Tala) in Talent and Development Department. I asked Sacha the line manager of the team instead of Tala because she was on leave so, she asked me few questions about my team in Bur Dubai and then she had called and arrange with other team in Seventh floor and after that I went with my colleague Kristina in the Seventh floor and then Kristina arrange with Grace to organize schedule for my learning. Kristina left me with her extension number for any help and then I set with my new team of (Service & Delivery) Mary Grace, Cristy and Vencor then, Grace gave me handout of Talent Acquisition to look through it and read it carefully to have brief information of it and that was very informative for me to know
·         the Standard Chartered Brand Promise
·         Brand belief
·         Employee value proposition (SCB offers to it employees: to develop their strengths, Value their unique perspectives, enable employee to make a difference. SCB expect from its employee: to share SCB commitment and delivery performance for its stakeholders, build lasting relationships, demonstrate a passion for helping SCB do good)
·         Standard Chartered had unique standards which make it look different such as International Influence, Performance, Responsibility, Strengths Based, Relationships and Doing good
·         The difference between Wholesale Banking and Consumer Banking
I asked her that the Standard Chartered Bank Brand says her for good   which means employee volunteering for the Bank to get offer in return so, is volunteering deals just with money? She said No, actually it depends there are many phenomenon like famous activities/sponsorships such as SCB Marathons, Al Noor Disables and cleaning beach.
Day 32:
I went to the main branch of Standard Chartered in Bur Dubai then I went to HR department and met with my colleagues Kristina, Swati, Geeta, Janet I set and looking in Standard Chartered Bank website till Amal Salim reached so, when she came she prepared what stuff to give me as she said I need your help in a big project then, she gave me papers which was 144 paper of “A National Employment Contract” by writing their name, Work Permit No, Personal No in an Excel sheet. I helped Swati in describing the Arabic certificates in English Then I had lunch with my colleagues Amal and Muna Habib.
Day 33:
I continued updating the rest papers of “A National Employment Contract” with about 100 papers
Day 34:
I continued working on “A National Employment Contract” papers then, I had lunch Kristina, Swati, Geeta, Muna Habib, Muna and Amal.

Day 35:
I continued working on “A National Employment Contract” of 361 papers, I dealt with employers by giving them their labour cards, asking them to photo copy the labour card and letting them to sign to insure that they received their cards. Sindu Sreekomar asked our team to search name for new building of another branch of Standard Chartered Bank and I was translating their English words in Arabic and providing them with enough meaningful of words that would be nice for the building. Sindu has found beautiful name for the building which is “Ray Hana” which means Strong and powerful and I found as well beautiful name “Ro a ya” which means future vision according to Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Book which under named “Ro a yeti”.

No comments:

Post a Comment